Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's all about ME!

I've been interviewed, poppets! I'm really feeling quite important and full of myself. The lovely Jennifer at Spaghetti Harvest was kind enough to relent to my begging to be included and sent me some questions. A funny thing happened on the way to the interview though. Now, we've been commenting on each other's blogs for, oh, about a million years now. I recently joined facebook (as most of you know from my incessant pleas to please be my friend). Well facebook apparently goes into your email account (honestly, I felt a bit violated!) and invites peoples to be your friends. Which is wonderful except for when you don't know those peoples real names, only their blog names. So Jennifer's all "and how do I know you?" and I'm all "Pfft, I have no idea". (I should've been tipped off by the 'pastafarian' religious notation.) But we figured out who we are and lived happily ever after. On to the interview!

1) What is your favourite smell and why?

I have two equally favorite smells. Woodsmoke in the winter and sawdust.

2) If you could live in any other country in the world, where would it be and why?

I answered that one
here. It's England and I honestly couldn't tell you why. I have always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to live in the english countryside. Perhaps on the moors, maybe inland, who knows? Should the British wise up and ban me, Scotland will do.

3) What would your focus be if you went into politics?

I would have several. In no particular order:

No one should have to be hungry in a world that produces enough food to feed ALL of it's inhabitants several times over.

No one should have more than they need while others have less. (to excess. I'm mostly referring to the excessively rich and exceedingly poor. We that are comfortably in the middle are safe.)

No one would be punished for who or what they choose to worship.

I could go on and on. I'll stop here before I get all riled up and go out and run for office.


4) What is it that you love the most about yourself?

This one shouldn't be as hard as it is, should it? I have to say my ability to feel for others. I am able to have some sort of empathy for just about anyone or anything.

5) If you were to reincarnate into an animal, which would it be?

Normally, I'd say a dog, since they are my favorites. But I think my personality would be more suited to being a cat. Since they have staffs and all. and don't get bothered by people unless they want to be bothered. Works for me.

Now, if you want to join in on the fun, do the following:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. I'm giddy with the power of it.

3. You then update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So come on folks! Who wants to open themselves up to the nosiest, most invasion questions I can think of? Actually, I think I'm going to switch this one up a bit. If you'd like to be interviewed, I'll base my questions on things I've learned about you through reading your blog that I would like you to expound on. I can't wait!

15 comments:

CelticBuffy said...

I answered questions from my bloggie friend LizSara, but I'm game to be interviewed again. I'd love to see what kind of questions you'd ask of me!

Ashley said...

I need some good blog fodder so I'm totally in.

Think you can cure my dog? He still won't eat, drink, but at least he will look at me now.

IB said...

I dig your blog. I'll be back to check out more.

IB

Fragrant Liar said...

Um, okay. I'm in. I don't think I've ever been interviewed before, so this will be wonderfully weird.

KJ
http://fragrantliar.blogspot.com

Tamara said...

I too love the smell of sawdust and woodsmoke. Mmmmm...

And I'd love to be interviewed, if you haven't been swamped already ;-)

Anonymous said...

HA! I totally beleive that when we are drawn to places that it means we had a good live/lives previously in that place. I've been drawn to England for as long as I can remember. Went there in 2000 and didn't want to come back. Damn responsibility.

Mrs. C said...

What a great set of questions and answers! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

I would love to live in either San Fransisco or somewhere in the British Isles. I was in Ireland several years ago and fell in love with the Galway area. London is amazing. I could definitely live there if I won lots and lots of money.

Sweetly Single said...

hehehe interview me PLEASE! This sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I'd be a cat, too. I love the idea of STAFF. ;-)

Slyde said...

yup, we are official facebook friends... how the heck did you find me there, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being interviewed! Woodsmoke is one of my favorites, too.

Tink said...

Pastafarian! All hail the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster! :)

Anonymous said...

You can interview me!

I dig that you chose to be a cat over a dog. ;)

Vanessa said...

Awesome answers! I don't want to be interviewed, but I do need your address to mail you your prize. Email me?