1) What is your favourite smell and why?
I have two equally favorite smells. Woodsmoke in the winter and sawdust.
2) If you could live in any other country in the world, where would it be and why?
I answered that one here. It's England and I honestly couldn't tell you why. I have always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to live in the english countryside. Perhaps on the moors, maybe inland, who knows? Should the British wise up and ban me, Scotland will do.
3) What would your focus be if you went into politics?
I would have several. In no particular order:
No one should have to be hungry in a world that produces enough food to feed ALL of it's inhabitants several times over.
No one should have more than they need while others have less. (to excess. I'm mostly referring to the excessively rich and exceedingly poor. We that are comfortably in the middle are safe.)
No one would be punished for who or what they choose to worship.
I could go on and on. I'll stop here before I get all riled up and go out and run for office.
4) What is it that you love the most about yourself?
This one shouldn't be as hard as it is, should it? I have to say my ability to feel for others. I am able to have some sort of empathy for just about anyone or anything.
5) If you were to reincarnate into an animal, which would it be?
Normally, I'd say a dog, since they are my favorites. But I think my personality would be more suited to being a cat. Since they have staffs and all. and don't get bothered by people unless they want to be bothered. Works for me.
Now, if you want to join in on the fun, do the following:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. I'm giddy with the power of it.
3. You then update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So come on folks! Who wants to open themselves up to the nosiest, most invasion questions I can think of? Actually, I think I'm going to switch this one up a bit. If you'd like to be interviewed, I'll base my questions on things I've learned about you through reading your blog that I would like you to expound on. I can't wait!