Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I feel pretty..Oh so pretty

Well hello! Please, do come in. Have a seat. Coffee? Tea? Why yes, I have spruced up a bit! Thanks for noticing. The lovely Sam has coded her little fingers to the bone. Isn't it amazing what these designers do for us? Is designer the right word?

I went to an image site (LuckyOliver.com) which sadly, has since shut down. I purchased a bunch of images, threw them at Sam and said "can this one be the background?" "can this mark the archives?" canyou, canyou, canyou?????

You know what? She DID. I mean, look at this place. Gorgeous. It's like having Vern Kip come into your house. So please, have a look around. Stay as long as you like. The coffee's fresh and there may be some scones in the kitchen.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your new blog design!! It looks great! I want a new blog design... I may have to start putting together ideas soon.

moo said...

I LOVE LOVE it!

Twisting Ivy said...

Gorgeous!

CelticBuffy said...

I LOVE the look!

Vanessa said...

Fantastic! I love what you've done with the place!

Sizzle said...

It's so great!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! It looks fabulous, darling! I'm envious. I am so unable to spruce my place up. Yours is a great!

Anonymous said...

Real creamy butter for those scones?

It's beautiful. Really and truly gorgeous-riffic.