Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beware the curse, me mateys!

Apparently, I carry a curse. I don't mean to curse anyone. In the last week, whilst traipsing around the blogosphere, I found five new blogs that I really liked and I added them to my reader. Within the last three days, all five of them have decided to quit blogging. All FIVE of them. I mean, good grief, do I offend? *sniffs armpits*

Getting added to my reader is the kiss of bloggy death. If I've added you recently, run, don't walk, for the door. Not you, I've subscribed to you forever. It's only new adds that are cursed. In the interest of not shutting down the interwebs, I think I'll refrain from new subscriptions for a bit.

10 comments:

Twisting Ivy said...

Now that's just bizarre! =) lol

Vanessa said...

I think I feel safe because I *think* I was already on the list, right? RIGHT???

Anonymous said...

FIVE BLOGS?! That's pretty darn impressive. Maybe your writing intidimated them so much that they decided to take a hiatus? ;)

Anonymous said...

FIVE BLOGS?! That's pretty darn impressive. Maybe your writing intidimated them so much that they decided to take a hiatus? ;)

Anonymous said...

snort. That is pretty weird.

Briya said...

Okay then. Don't subscribe to me, just come by every once in a while to make sure I'm still around. :)

Girlplustwo said...

sounds like the best kind of curse.

Girlplustwo said...

Oh, I meant, loyally FOLLOWING, not having people close up shop. that part sucks. bad.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I clicked over here from Sizzle's site but now I'm wondering if I just jinked myself.

Hee! My word verification for this comment ends in "hex". Ominous, no?

MarĂ­a said...

LOL! You're a curse dude. :P